PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Pamięc w Playstation 2 Slim

CAsT
26-11-06, 11:01
Witam ! Mam zamiar sobie kupić tą konsolke i mam jedno pytanko. W PS2 Slim wbudowana jest pamieć 32 MB. A moje pytanie brzmi: Czy na tą pamięć można zapisywać save z gry ? Czy też musze kupić osobno karte pamięci ?? Prosze o odpowiedz. Z góry dziekuje i pozdrawiam.

Koniu
26-11-06, 12:33
heh ja ma konsolkę ps2 slim (SCPH-75003) i musiałem dokupić kartę pamięci.
z tego co się orientuje to do każdego ps2 należy dokupić kartę pamięci na save'y gier itd.

CAsT
27-11-06, 20:11
Aha. A co do kupna PS2 Slim to jaką werske PS2 kupić??

Koniu
27-11-06, 20:35
jaką kolwiek, im lepsza tym teoretycznie lepsza, a swap magic pasuje już do każdej - mi przed sekundą udało się go zainstalować w mojej :D:D:D:D:D

CAsT
28-11-06, 22:24
A czy np. Save które mam na Memory Sticku moge wziąć jakoś skopiowac sobie na kompa ?

neoshiro
29-11-06, 00:33
pewnie, ze tak, wystarczy ze masz specjalny card reader do memorek PS2, lub "inne" oprogramowanie do PS2 i hdd zewnetrzny :)

CAsT
29-11-06, 15:44
A ile by taki Card Reader kossztował ??

neoshiro
30-11-06, 00:10
nie wiem,... prawdopodobnie chyba taki nawet nie powstal, myslalem, ze jezeli na psone takie cos bylo, to i na ps2 tez bedzie... (jednak tak, sa, po dokladniejszym szukaniu znalazlem :) )
ale sprawdz to:
znalazlem cos na ten temat :)
jedna wersja

You can use a USB memory stick, to copy saves onto, or even download some PS2 content. But you can not just save a game to the USB stick. You need to save it to a memory card, then to the USB stick.
druga wersja

Sony didn't let the PS2 use USB drives because they'd make so much more money forcing you to use their more-expensive-per-megabyte proprietary memory cards. You can use third-party software to copy saves to a USB drive, but all games have to save or load the files to a memory card. Sony has measures in place to make some games not work with memory cards that aren't made by them, or made by another company with official approval from Sony. The world of game consoles is proprietary, so this is the normal operation of business to lock out unofficial products. If you buy an unofficial memory card (which all cards larger than 8 MB are), you're eventually going to get burned on it.
trzecia wersja z instalowaniem HDD i instalowaniem na nim gier :)

http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
czwarta wersja (chyba dosc wazna :) )

no i oczywiscie link do tego :)
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/366481 :)

Cheats and save backup devices 1.1

Contents
1 What is a PS2 cheat device for?
2 What is a save backup device?
3 Quick look at the cheat devices and save devices features
4 General FAQs of cheat devices
5 Action Replay / Gameshark FAQs
6 Xport / Sharkport FAQs
7 Codebreaker FAQs
8 Links to website to find codes for your Cheat devices

------------------------------------------------------

What is a PS2 cheat device for?
A cheat device is a 'trainer' for PS2. For example, it allows infinite HP, infinite MP, infinite cash, unlock all secret charactors... etc.

*Popular cheat devices: Action Replay2, Gameshark2, and Codebreaker.

What is a save backup device?
It is a "PS2 to PC USB" linker that allows you to connect your ps2 to your pc and manage your saved games from your memory card.

This means that you can download saves from the internet. If the game allows update from internet and you do not have a broadband unit for

ps2, you can download patched save from websites.

For example: Someone edited all the jerseys, flags, and corrected the wrong names for the Winning Eleven 6: International (DVD) using in

game editor. You can download the saved file and get a patched version of the game.

It also means that you only need to use 1 memory card! Why?? Once your memory card is full, you can upload your older game saves to backup

into your harddisk!

*Popular save backup devices: Xport and Sharkport. Both are basically the same except that sharkport is for NTSC/UC and Xport has 2

versions: for NTSC/UC and PAL.

Quick look at the cheat devices and save devices features:

Action replay MAX

1. Need to use dongle?
Yes
2. Comes with DVD region free?
Yes
3. Compresses game saves on mem card?
Yes
4. Allows to use PS2 keyboard to enter codes?
Yes
5. Allows to use "PS2 to PC USB linker" to manage codes?
No
6. Allows to download codes with network adaptor?
Yes

Action replay2 ver All

1. Need to use dongle?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Gamshark2 ver2

1. Need to use dongle?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Gameshark2 ver 3

1. Need to use dongle?
No, uses mem card to store codes.
Yes
Yes
No
No
No

Codebreaker ver All

1. Need to use dongle?
No, uses mem card to store codes.
No
No
No
No
No

Xport / Sharkport

1. Allows manual input from pc (can cut and paste from sites)
2. Allows searching and downloading of codes and saves from the software.
3. New codes may not be searched in software but you can manually imput using your pc by copy and pasting of codes.
4. Both are compatible with each other. But needs to install different versions of software/drivers.

General FAQs of cheat devices

Can I use US version of cheat devices on my EU/JAP set?
1. Yes, as long as your ps2 set is modded and you can currently direct boot other region games.

What is the M or (M) in the codes list?
1. It's called the master code. It is required for almost all the games if you are using cheats.
2. Normally, you can only use 1 master code. If another set of codes needs a different master code, you cannot use them at the same time.

If you do, the cheats or the game may not work.

Why doesn't the game boot? Or the codes dont work?
1. You may have entered the codes wrongly.
2. You may have enabled too many codes.
3. Your codes might be conflicting one another. For example, you may have enabled Hyperspeed and Slow motion in the game at the same time.

Usually the codes site will mention "use only one of the codes below"
4. You are using the wrong region of codes for your game. Only US codes work with US games. If your game allows Pal and ntsc modes, it is

most probably a Pal game.
5. Your game you have is a demo, or it's a beta version and it's not compatible with the final codes.

Action Replay / Gameshark FAQs

Why is Action replay MAX better than ActionReplay2?
1.With network adapter, you can download codes directly into the dongle.
2.It detects your game and brings you to its game cheats.
3.It detects if you've keyed in wrong codes.

Why is Action replay MAX not better than ActionReplay2?
1. Action Replay MAX cannot be used with XPORT, which needs you to purchase PS2's network adapter, to download codes.
2. ACtionReplay2 have a lot of new chinese/jap codes updated regularly, (www.par.com.tw) but not AR MAX.

Can I use ActionReplay2/Gameshark2 codes on Action Replay 2 MAX?
1. No, Action Replay MAX features a new encryption which cannot be used on other cheat devices, vice versa.

What is the difference between ActionReplay2 ver2.xx and older versions?
1. You may notice that there are alternative codes that are shorter and says 'for version 1.6 and above'. This means that if you are using

a version older than 1.6, you have to key in the longer codes.
2. Newer ActionReplay 2 versions allows more compression in the dongle and lets you save more codes in it.

What is the difference between Gameshark2 ver2 and Gameshark2 ver3?
1. Gameshark2 ver3 is developed by Mad Catz while ver 2 was developed by Datel.
2. Gameshark2 ver 3 uses a totally new encryption and not compatible with version 2 codes nor Xport/Sharkport.
3. Gameshark2 ver2 is no longer supported by gameshark.

Alamak!!! I just bought Gameshark 2 ver 2 leh! How?
1. Gameshark 2 ver 2 is still supported by Codejunkies which their Action Replay2 uses the exact encryption as Gameshark2 ver2.

Can I flash my US AR2/GS2 dongle with my friend's EU AR2 disc?
1. Yes, press and hold L1-L2-R1-R2-Start-Select buttons when resetting and booting the Ar2 disc to flash your dongle.
2. Your dongle will now have the default EU AR2 codes instead of the original US ones.

Xport / Sharkport FAQs

How do I use my old XPort 1 game-saves with Xport2? (from official xport2 faq)
[added on 18.6.2003]
1. The new application loads all old .xpo files (you can still only restore them to your PS2 if a game-save for the appropriate game

already exists on your memory card..)
2. In order to use the gamesaves stored by SharkPort 1 in its internal filing system, you must click the 'IMPORT SAVES' button, and locate

the "DATASP\cheats.db" file in your old XPort's program folder.. (This is usually "C:\Program Files\Datel\XPort")

Where can I find the drivers for my XPort cable?
How come i get unknown usb cable/device after installing?
[added on 18.6.2003]
1. The drivers will be located on the CDROM, & once the program is installed, in the "C:\Program Files\Datel\XPort 2\Drivers" Folder
2. This usually happens only in Windows 2000 and XP. Go to control panel-> system-> device manger, double click the unknown usb device/

cable and install the drivers manually.

My Action Replay2/Gameshark2 is spoilt when using Xport/Sharkport! It doesnt read the dongle now!
1. To reset the dongle, Press and hold L1-L2-R1-R2-Start-Select buttons when resetting and booting the Ar2 disc to flash your dongle.
2. When managing codes, it is recommended to use the Ar2 disc in ps2 rather than the xport disc.
3. It is also recommened that you use US version of xport pc software for US AR2 disc in the ps2. Same for EU version.

I keep getting USB error when using xport/sharkport!
1. Make sure that the usb are connected to both ps2 and pc properly in the first usb ports.
2. Make sure that the driver for xport/sharkport are installed.
3. If using AR2 disc, make sure that you are in the main menu, not the gamelist menu.

I'm sure that my ps2 and pc's usb are connected properly, but I get usb error when managing game saves!
1. It is recommended to use the Xport ps2 disc when managing game saves.

I downloaded a Sharkport's save file. Can I use it on my Xport?
1. Yes. Xport's save uses .xpc extension and Sharkport uses .sps extension. All you have to do is to change their extension to work with

the other device.
[updated on 18.6.2003]
2. Note that the sharkport saved file must be the same version as your game. The saved file most probably might not work if the saved file

you've downloaded if an US version and your game is an EU version.

Where can I update my Xport's software/drivers?
1. For EU version download here:
http://www.codejunkies.com/downloads...P&cs=£&r=1&l=1
2. For US version download here:
http://www.codejunkies.com/downloads...cs=$&r=0&l=1==

Codebreaker FAQs

What is the difference between Codebreakers ver xxx and Codebreakers latest version?
1. They mostly use newer encryption for their latest products.
2.At the codebreaker codes, they will write if the codes are compatible with version xxx and below... etc.

What was the Xploder you mentioned in the old FAQ?
1. It's the EU version of Codebreakers but not popular.

Links to website to find codes for your Cheat device

1. http://www.codejunkies.com (ActionReplay and Gameshark2 ver2 for NTSC/UC and PAL)
2. http://www.gameshark.com (Gameshark2v3 for NTSC/UC)
3. http://www.par.com.tw (ActionReplay and Gameshark2 ver2 for Japanese and chinese codes)
4. http://codes.ps2newz.net/codes.php (All devices for all regions)

5. http://www.gamefaqs.com (All devices for all regions, can also check out message boards and faqs for more codes)
wersja piata :)

This is a tutorial on how to copy game saves to your PS2 memory card using uLaunchELF (required for games like GTA)

What you need:
- PS2 Save Builder (http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=74)
- Game saves (I get mine from http://www.gamefaqs.com/)
- uLaunchELF (http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=launchers.html)
- How to boot uLaunchELF from CD (thanks kiwi1 for the link!) (http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=bootelf.html)

I'll use Gran Turismo 4 (PAL) save as an example here.

1) Use PS2 Save Builder to open the save file you obtained

2) Select all the files on the left hand side of the program, right click and select on “Extract?

3) Create a folder with the same name as the game ID (in this case, it's the first file in the list, BESCES-51719GAMEDATA (everything after the “B? could be different, depending on the game and which region the game came from, but this file should be really easy to find), then click on OK (the filename will say “not used?, don't worry about that)

4) Open the folder you just extracted the files to, if you did it correctly this is what you should see:

5) Copy the FOLDER (not just the files) to your USB flash

6) Load uLaunchELF on your PS2, browse to your USB flash (under mass:/). Locate the folder you just copied, then press R1 and select “Copy? to copy the entire folder

7) Browse to your MC (mc0:/ for the first MC, and mc1:/ for the second MC) and in the base folder press R1 again and select “mcPaste? to paste the entire folder here (do NOT use “Paste?, while it works for most games, some games like GTA, GT4 will only work if you use mcPaste)

8) You should see a folder called "BESCES-51719GAMEDATA" (again, name varies for different games) under mc0:/ (you may need to exit this folder and go back again to see it), and if you go into the "BESCES-51719GAMEDATA" folder, you should see the 4 files in there

9) Reset your PS2 and load the game, the game should now load the game save correctly.

You can also reverse this process to copy your game saves from your PS2 MC to your PC

Region of the game save:
It IS possible to use game saves from different regions, what you need to do is to change this file "BESCES-51719GAMEDATA" (again, going back to my GT4 example) to match with the same game from a different region.

Using a different game as example (Kingdom Hearts 2), the Japanese version is "BISLPM-66233-01" and the US version is "BASLUS-21005-07". If you want to use the Japanese save on the US game, you'd need to rename "BISLPM-66233-01" to "BASLUS-21005-07", save this change, then save the whole thing to a folder called "BASLUS-21005-07"